Saturday 17 November 2012

Hello and welcome to the Dragons Of Fire!
Everyone has questions about it so lets get started!

Question 1. Will you link my story blog?
We will see.

Question 2. Will there be character sign ups?
I might do it but I will think about it

Question 3. What is it about?
It is about a dragon, named Draco who  is training to be a dragon of fire but the evil team is trying to stop him!

Question 4.Can I be an author?
No i don't want people to ruin my story blog!

Question 5. Why isn't my character in now?
I need to think for a good place or time for your dragon to meet Draco so be patient!



If there is a question I still did not answer you may ask me below.

14 comments:

  1. Does he have an annoying sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. he can if you want him too

      Delete
    3. ok well he has to any way I AM your sister mwhahhahahahahhahahhahahhaha

      Delete
  2. You might wanna change the template, Dynamic Views isn't very good. o-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you he doesn't know and you are reading this blog om gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A01315 loves your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question!! ***raises hand impatiently***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do your charecter's names have to mean anything? Like, if I translated them to a differnt language, or a chinese meaning of something er soemthing like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like english or you can do a chinese name and do the meaning

      Delete