Wednesday 18 December 2013


Chapter Fourteen

Grass Whistler

 

When Draco stood up, he was in a forest. The forest was calm, birds were whistling quietly. Draco walked to the sound, it was so calm and peaceful, and he wanted to hear it forever. Draco was hypnotized by the sweet sound; he saw the source of the sound, a little human boy.

 

“Hello, do you know where they are?” Draco asked. The boy pulled out a Dragon Translating book. The boy smiled, but it wasn’t a nice smile, it was an evil one. “Taman meshlen markot,” the boy replied. “What, I don’t speak that language. The boy looked straight in his eyes and it spelled out a message “I am coming for you!” and he saw a picture of his friends, dead.

 

Draco screamed in horror. He screamed so much, he cried. “Draco!” cried Firewing “We thought you died!” cried out Flamebird. “We all worried about you!” Wingslash said, relieved. “I am ok, I am ok,” Draco replied in a hoarse voice. “Phew, I wouldn’t want to lose you!” cried Darkfrost.

 

Draco was scared, but relieved he was alive. The image of the odd boy circled around his mind. Just then, Draco knew what it was, a Grass Whistler, an extremely dangerous human that can lure you in with a sweet song, but can kill you with its axe. And Draco knew what was going to happen, it will hunt you down and kill you.

3 comments:

  1. Just a question, what ever happened to Avonlea? She has only been in one or two chapters.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avonlea sat in a tree, as she saw the horrid mess going on miles away. She wasnted to be alone. "But it's a crisis!" she muttered to herself. But she could not find the nerve to move. That is when she heard it. Music. Unnerving music. Music she heard so long ago.

    "Now sit down, sit down!" A large and shiny crystal dragon hushed her children. A large, storm dragon at her side. "Let me and Daddy hunt for a little, sit tight and watch your little sister." The large dragon - mom - flew away with hr husband. I, a small dragon, could never quite grasp the same of my sibling. But I remember the scales like my mom's, shiny like crystals.I forget what he, yeah he, said, but I remember following him to meadows, big, pretty meadows, where we saw my mom and dad hunt. We where in a good enough distance to not get in trouble. Then we faintly heard something. It was kind of like music, but hard to understand. We saw our parents slowly come to the ground. We kind of inched closer, until they moved. Towards the forest, until we saw something come out. We saw blood, yes, we saw blood. Lot of it. We ran. Fast and far. My brother tripped on a tree root, as we ran and could not fly. She music came closer and closer. I never stopped running until I was far far away.

    I think I killed my brother, never helping him. But I am always on the move, trying to escape the menice that follows me all the way. I was so stupid to stop at this place for too long, but now everyone has to pay the price. The grass whistler is after me and everyone else now. All because of us. Where is my brother?!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm trying to get at that Avonlea is not effected by the music, and she lost what she thinks is all her family to it; and it follows her everyone trying to kill the one it longs to kill. Sure there may be plenty of them, but this one is horrid, the worst. And she brought it upon this land. Poor her!

      Just an idea :)

      Delete